1/3 HP, Thermoplastic, Submersible Sump Pump, With Vertical Switch, Designed For 11" Diameter Or Larger Sump Basin, Pumps Up To 3600 GPH @ 0', Reinforced Thermoplastic Submersible Sump Pump, Vertical Float Switch For Automatic Operation, Oil Filled, Thermally Protected Motor Prevents Overheating, Reliable, Reinforced Poly Carbonate Impeller, Top Suction Design Filters Debris & Minimizes Clogging, Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes, Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang Ups, Epoxy Coated Steel, High Performance 1/3 HP, Motor, 1-1/2" NPT Discharge & Reinforced Thermoplastic Base.
HP epoxy coated and reinforced thermoplastic submersible sump pump. tested to 1 million cycles*; for performance that lasts, wayne pumps exceeds an average life of 1 million cycles. durable epoxy-coated and reinforced thermoplastic construction, for long life in tough sump applications. high performance; max. flow rate is 3750 gallons per hour; 2718 gph at 10 ft. of discharge lift. no need for weep holes; unique top suction design reduces clogging and prevents air lock condition. engineered with upper and lower ball bearings, in sealed oil bath, for virtually silent operation. designed with premium john crane carbon/ceramic shaft seals for quality that lasts. cast iron seal plate prevents leaks and galvanic corrosion, 1-1/2 in. npt discharge for compliance with building codes. abrasion resistant glass reinforced polycarbonate impeller for reliability, 8ft water resistant power cord provides easy access to nearby gfci protected outlet
ul agency approved, 1 year limited warranty
- HP Epoxy Coated and Reinforced Thermoplastic Submersible Sump Pump
- Assembled in the USA with foreign and domestic parts
- Tested to 1 million cycles*; For performance that lasts, WAYNE Pumps exceeds an average life of 1 million cycles
- Durable epoxy-coated and reinforced thermoplastic construction, for long life in tough sump applications
- For easy installation, use in 11 in. diameter or larger sump basins.
- High performance; max. flow rate is 3750 Gallons Per Hour; 2718 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- No need for weep holes; Unique Top Suction Design reduces clogging and prevents air lock condition