2-1/2", 2 Piece, PVC Electrical Conduit Expansion Coupling, Designed To Compensate For Length Changes Due To Temperature Variations In Exposed Applications Of Conduit Runs, For Use With Schedule 40 & 80 Conduit, Features Exclusive Molded In Mid-Point Indicator On The Piston, Exclusive 2-1/2" Expansion Fitting With 8" Travel Distance, 2 Piece Molded Design With Lubricated Seals For Easier Movement For The Life Of The Product, Ridges On The Fitting For Easier Installation, 2 O-Rings To Prevent Leakage, Can Be Installed Vertically Or Horizontally.
2-1/2", 2 piece, pvc electrical conduit expansion coupling, designed to compensate for length changes due to temperature variations in exposed applications of conduit runs, for use with schedule 40 & 80 conduit, features exclusive molded in mid-point indicator on the piston, exclusive 2-1/2" expansion fitting with 8" travel distance, 2 piece molded design with lubricated seals for easier movement for the life of the product, ridges on the fitting for easier installation, 2 o-rings to prevent leakage, can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- For Use with Schedule 40 & 80 Conduit.
- Two-Piece Molded Design with Lubricated Seals for Easier Movement for the Life of the Product.
- Two O-rings to Prevent Leakage.
- Can be Installed Vertically or Horizontally.
- For Vertical Run, The Expansion Coupling Must be Installed Close to the Top of the Run With the Barrel Jointing Down in Order for Rain Water to Run Down.
- Made in USA
- CSA / UL Listed