2 Gang, Non-Metallic Adjust-A-Box, With Range Knock Out, Allows Installer To Adjust Box To Any Wall Thickness, 34 CUIN Wiring Capacity, Used For Dryers, Ranges & Other Major Appliances, Comes Preset At 1/2", Adjusts From 0 To 1-3/4" After Installation, Simply Clip Included Bracket Onto Any Standard Wood Or Metal Stud, Turning The Screw Adjusts Box In Or Out To Make It Flush With Any Wall Covering, Patented Design, UL Listed.
2 gang, non-metallic adjust-a-box, with range knock out, allows installer to adjust box to any wall thickness, 34 cuin wiring capacity, used for dryers, ranges & other major appliances, comes preset at 1/2", adjusts from 0 to 1-3/4" after installation, simply clip included bracket onto any standard wood or metal stud, turning the screw adjusts box in or out to make it flush with any wall covering, patented design, ul listed.
- Patented design allows for adjustment from 0" to 1-3/4" after installation
- Ideal for new work or retrofit (old work) application
- Material Non-Metallic Blue
- Wiring System Non-metallic sheathed cable
- Volume (34 cu. in.)
- Mounting method Adjustable Bracket
- Carlon non-metallic boxes feature PVC construction for easier installation, greater performance and lower installation cost.
- Designed and listed for use with non-metallic sheathed cable in accordance with Article 314 of the National Electrical Code .
- All PVC boxes are permissible for use with 90 C connectors.