2" x 36', Black, Rescue Tape, .30 Thick, Self-Fusing, Premium Quality Silicone, Used By The US Army As Part Of The Battle Damage Assessment & Repair Kits BDAR, Carried On Military Vehicles & Tanks, For Emergency Product For Plumbing, Automotive, Electrical & Industrial Repairs, Creates A Permanent Airtight, Watertight Seal In Seconds, Repair & Seal Leaky Hoses, Pipes, Tubing, Lines, & Fittings, Works Even Over Oily Or Dirty Surfaces, Resists 500 Degrees & Remains Flexible To - 85 Degrees, Insulates 8,000V, 950 PSI Tensile Strength, Resists Fuels, Oils, Acids Solvent, Salt Water, Road Salt & UV Rays, Meets & Significantly Exceeds Military Specifications MIL-Spec.
2" x 36', black, rescue tape, .30 thick, self-fusing, premium quality silicone, used by the us army as part of the battle damage assessment & repair kits bdar, carried on military vehicles & tanks, for emergency product for plumbing, automotive, electrical & industrial repairs, creates a permanent airtight, watertight seal in seconds, repair & seal leaky hoses, pipes, tubing, lines, & fittings, works even over oily or dirty surfaces, resists 500 degrees & remains flexible to - 85 degrees, insulates 8,000v, 950 psi tensile strength, resists fuels, oils, acids solvent, salt water, road salt & uv rays, meets & significantly exceeds military specifications mil-spec.
- Industrial Size for heavy duty industrial and commercial applications
- Self Fusing, Just Stretch, Wrap and Get Rescued!
- Creates a Permanent Airtight, Watertight Seal in Seconds
- 950 PSI Tensile Strength
- Resists 500F Degrees (260C) ; Remains flexible to -85 F (-60 C)
- Insulates 12,000 volts per layer
- Resists Fuels, Oils, Acids, Solvents, Salt Water, Road Salt & UV Rays
- Manufactured to Military Spec: CID A-A-59163
- Meets UL Standard 510 Electrical Insulation Tape