PC-Marine, 2 OZ Epoxy Repair Putty, Kneadable Epoxy Putty For Use In Wet & Underwater Applications, Changes From Green To White Once Mixed & Has A Working Time Of 15-20 Minutes, A Cure Time Of Approximatley 60 Minutes, Use Inside Or Out, In Fresh Or Salt Water, Repair Boats, Water Tanks Fish Boxes, Spas, Tubs. Gutters Etc. Can Be Drilled, Filled, Sawed, & Painted.
Kneadable epoxy putty for use in wet and underwater applications. Changes from green to white once mixed and has a working time of 15 to 20 minutes, and a cure time of approximatley 60 minutes. Use inside or out and in fresh or salt water. Repair boats, water tanks, fish boxes, spas, tubs, gutters, etc. Can be drilled, filled, sawed, and painted. For additional information, including MSDS, please go to www.pcepoxy.com.
- 2 Oz. PC-Marine Epoxy Repair Putty
- Kneadable Epoxy Putty For Use In Wet & Underwater Applications
- Work Time Of 15-10 Minutes, Cure Time Approx. 60 Minutes
- Use Inside or Out, In Fresh or Salt Water
- Repair Boats, Tanks, Fish Boxes, Spas, Tubs, Gutters, Etc.