5/16" x 4-1/2", Multi Purpose Drill Bit, Cobalt & Tungsten Carbide Tip For Maximum Hardness & Resistance To Heat & Wear, For Rotary Or Percussion Drilling, For Use With Masonry, Concrete, Brick, Marble, Granite, Hardened Steel, Cast Metal, Fiberglass, Plexiglas, Ceramic Tile, Hard Wood, Soft Wood & Glass, Carded.
5/16" x 4-1/2" multi purpose drill bit, cobalt and tungsten carbide tip for maximum hardness and resistance to heat and wear, for rotary or percussion drilling, for use with masonry, concrete, brick, marble, granite, hardened steel, cast metal, fiberglass, plexiglass, ceramic tile, hard wood, soft wood and glass.
- For rotary or percussion drilling.
- For use with: masonry, concrete, brick, marble, granite, hardened steel, cast metal, fiberglass, plexiglass, ceramic tile, hard wood, soft wood, and glass.
- Chrome vanadium steel shank for enormous strength and flexibility.
- Cobalt and tungsten carbide tip withstands drilling temperatures up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Special negative back grinding enables the tip to bore with a filing action, not cutting.
- Flat bottom parabolic flute for faster waste removal.
- No center punch needed, eliminates “walking”.
- Resharpen using ARTU’s Grinding Wheel item #01551.
- Ideal for cordless drills, corded drills, and drill presses.
- Outlast regular carbide tipped bits.