14" Abrasive Cut Off Machine, 15A, 120V, 3,900 RPM, 1" Arbor Size, Spindle Lock, Pivoting Wheel Guard, Easily Accessible Brushes, Wheel Rotation Directs Particles Away From The Operator, Heavy Duty Pivot Arm Spring, Arm Lock, Quick Release Locking Vise, Designed For Fast & Efficient Cutting Of Angle Iron, Pipe, Tubing, Conduit & Channels.
The 6177-20 14" Abrasive Chop Saw's Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 maximum horsepower motor delivers Legendary Durability and Performance. With speeds up to 3900 RPM, the 6177-20 allows for fast cutting of drywall track in bundles, angle iron, conduit, pipe, channels, tubing, and rebar up to a 5 inch maximum capacity. A durable light weight design allows the user portability without sacrificing durability, while its oversized wheel guards provide added protection from debris. A 45 degree miter capacity with an adjustable fence allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material. The large spindle lock button provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves; while the quick adjust vise clamp allows the clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes.
- 15 amp, 2400 watts/3.2 maximum horsepower power output for capacity
- 3900 RPM, 5 inch pipe cutting capacity
- Heavy-duty cast iron base for stability
- Spindle lock for convenient changing of abrasive wheels
- 45 degree miter capacity with adjustable fence: Allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material