- Home Maintenance for Midwinter
- Prepare Your Home for Holiday Guests
- Tips for an Awesome Halloween
- Canning Methods and Supplies
- As Autumn Approaches, Get Ready for Camping!
- How to Design Your Front Yard for Maximum Curb Appeal
- Preparing for the Perfect Summertime Grilling Party
- 4 Home Improvement Projects to Beat the Summer Heat
- Great Ideas for Spring and Summer Yard Design
- Prepare your Lawn & Garden for Spring
- My item is Hazmat? You won't you ship it to me?
- How do I calculate my shipping cost?
- Why do I have to pay more for shipping?
- How do I ask for a signature request on delivery?
- Are there any coupon for 1st time customers?
- Do you price match or offer re-seller pricing?
- What is your Pricing Policy?
- Are there are any discount promos going on right now?
- Fake Coupon posted online from an anonymous person.
- Website: Terms & Conditions
- What is your Processing Policy?
- What is your handling time?
- Large or Bulk Quantity Orders
- Multiple Product Orders
- What Credit Cards does Midland Hardware accept?
- I called my card company, and my card is fine. What now?
- To Large to Ship - Get a Quote
- Has my order shipped yet?
- How do I cancel my Order?
- Back Ordered Items
Posted by on 10/15/2016 to All Questions
We can also request that items be left in a specific area (for instance behind a pot on your porch) but we can not guarantee that FedEx will comply. Please make sure that you leave comments with specific instructions when you place your order. Once the order has been placed and is processing we can not go back and make changes.