- Home Maintenance for Midwinter
- Prepare Your Home for Holiday Guests
- Tips for an Awesome Halloween
- Canning Methods and Supplies
- As Autumn Approaches, Get Ready for Camping!
- How to Design Your Front Yard for Maximum Curb Appeal
- Preparing for the Perfect Summertime Grilling Party
- 4 Home Improvement Projects to Beat the Summer Heat
- Great Ideas for Spring and Summer Yard Design
- Prepare your Lawn & Garden for Spring
- My item is Hazmat? You won't you ship it to me?
- How do I calculate my shipping cost?
- Why do I have to pay more for shipping?
- How do I ask for a signature request on delivery?
- Are there any coupon for 1st time customers?
- Do you price match or offer re-seller pricing?
- What is your Pricing Policy?
- Are there are any discount promos going on right now?
- Fake Coupon posted online from an anonymous person.
- Website: Terms & Conditions
- What is your Processing Policy?
- What is your handling time?
- Large or Bulk Quantity Orders
- Multiple Product Orders
- What Credit Cards does Midland Hardware accept?
- I called my card company, and my card is fine. What now?
- To Large to Ship - Get a Quote
- Has my order shipped yet?
- How do I cancel my Order?
- Back Ordered Items
Posted by on 10/15/2016 to All Questions
In a case like this, we will contact you to let you know the actual cost of the item and will arrange payment of the additional funds needed to ship your order. This payment will have to be made before we ship the order to you.Items that are too large or weigh over 150 lbs are required to ship freight. If the order weighs over 150 lbs. but still calculates, please keep in mind this may still have to ship freight. We will call and let the customer know at the time we process the order if this is the case, to see how you wish to proceed.
Orders over 150 lbs may be able to be split up into separate orders so we can still ship it FedEx ground. Many larger items, the warehouse may require us to ship Freight as well. This doesn't happen often but it does happen. We will let you now of any issues we have with your order BEFORE we process it. Orders that have to be shipped freight due to the weight will have to be paid by the customer.
We are very sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause you and in the case that you do not want to pay additional shipping, we can cancel and refund your order for you.