- Planning a Summer Party
- What tools do you need for yard work?
- Tools for Beginning Plumbers
- Basic Tools for a Carpenter
- Exterior and Interior Home Maintenance for Spring
- What to Plant in February, March, and April
- Home Maintenance for Midwinter
- Prepare Your Home for Holiday Guests
- Tips for an Awesome Halloween
- Canning Methods and Supplies
- As Autumn Approaches, Get Ready for Camping!
- How to Design Your Front Yard for Maximum Curb Appeal
- Preparing for the Perfect Summertime Grilling Party
- 4 Home Improvement Projects to Beat the Summer Heat
- Great Ideas for Spring and Summer Yard Design
- Prepare your Lawn & Garden for Spring
- My item is Hazmat? You won't you ship it to me?
- How do I calculate my shipping cost?
- Why do I have to pay more for shipping?
- How do I ask for a signature request on delivery?
- Are there any coupon for 1st time customers?
- Do you price match or offer re-seller pricing?
- What is your Pricing Policy?
- Are there are any discount promos going on right now?
- Fake Coupon posted online from an anonymous person.
- Website: Terms & Conditions
- What is your Processing Policy?
- What is your handling time?
- Large or Bulk Quantity Orders
- Multiple Product Orders
Prepare Your Home for Guests this Holiday Season
The holidays are a time for family and friends to gather and celebrate all the parts of life that make us happy and grateful. With that in mind, you're likely planning a trip to visit loved ones, or maybe your home is the destination this year.
Holiday guests can bring a lot of happiness to your home, but of course, there's a lot of work involved as well — preparing your home! It doesn't have to be a huge task, though, if you know where to start. This article will provide you with the resources you need to create a fun, welcoming environment for your holiday guests.
Tips for an Awesome Halloween from Midland Hardware
Halloween is right around the corner, and it's time to get your house and yard ready for the spookiest day of the year! Whether you want to throw a great Halloween party for all your friends, scare up your yard to attract trick-or-treaters, or just do a little fun decorating to bring that October spirit into your home, Midland Hardware has some great ideas for you.
How to Design Your Front Yard for Maximum Curb Appeal
What is "curb appeal?" Curb appeal refers to how nice your home looks from the street— the curb. The appearance of your home can be very important, besides the effect it has on your neighborhood. For example, if you're trying to sell your house, curb appeal becomes a factor in how attractive your property is to potential buyers. But even if you're not selling, who doesn't love coming home to a beautiful house and front yard? Here are some budget-friendly ways to improve the curb appeal of your home.